A few years ago Isaac and I went to Los Angeles to attend my cousins wedding. We did what any normal couple does before heading to the Hollywood Hills and compiled our “celebrity lists”, also known as “celebrities I am allowed to seduce and my significant other cannot get mad or leave me.”
Sure, the chances of Isaac or myself seducing anybody (celebrity or not) are slim to none, as our charisma and flirting skills went into hibernation about 4 and a half years ago when we started dating, but you never know.
I have been told I have a bizarre celebrity list. I am wondering if others may have odd hollywood crushes too? I have a hard time believing that every woman’s celebrity list is only composed of A list actors, America’s most popular heart throbs. So without further adieu here is my list, not necessarily in order of preference:
1. Jon Stewart- Weird and a little gross, I know.
2. Brian Williams- this crush goes back at least 10 years
3. Adam Sandler- I’m not going to try and defend this one, I have already done so for years and have never successfully convinced anybody that this is a normal celebrity crush. I know he is foul, not extremely good looking, and has a weird voice. It just is what it is, okay!?
4. Jeremy Piven (I’m starting to see a trend here. Middle aged Jewish men? Yes please.)
9. Matthew Fox- the only reason I watched LOST for as long as I did