In the past month I have had a pretty adventurous sleep-life:
- Isaac and I live in a loft so the ceilings have some visible pipes. The other night water was running through one of them and I guess I heard it in my sleep. I sat up and said “whats that?!” and Isaac replied “nothing”. I asked “are you peeing the bed?” and he said “no, are you??”. I said “yes” and rolled back over. I would just like to add that I did NOT pee the bed. Love how I can be sarcastic even in my sleep
- Sat up and put my finger in the middle of Isaac’s chest; “DID SANTA BUY YOU THIS SHIRT?” When he failed to answer as quickly as I expected him to I asked again “IS THIS A SANTA PRESENT??” Until he responded “yes” I would not leave him alone.
- pulled my shirt up so my hip was showing and raised and lowered my eyebrows repeatedly as if to say “yeaaah, you like this??”
- Warned Isaac that someone was coming to get us and he better shut his computer and turn the lights off. I ran into the living room to check and reported back to him “its okay, his TV is on but his lights are off so I don’t ‘think he’s awake.” I can only assume I was referring to our roommate Kevin.
- Isaac was watching TV one night while I was long gone in dreamland. I sat up, grabbed my ipod, looked at him and said “well THIS is sure coming in handy tonight.” Isaac said “would you like me to turn the volume on the TV down?” and I just kept repeating “THIS (ipod) is sure coming in HANDY tonight.” Looks like the “other Courtney” was somewhat of a bitch that night.
That’s all for now. I’m sure I’ll be able to think of more later!
After recounting these few stories I am realizing how unfortunate life must be for Isaac after 10pm. I don’t remember any of these stories, but he remembers every one.